Thursday, December 1, 2016

2017 Primary Theme Binder Files

I'm done. I really love how these turned out! It took a little time, but I am pleased with the final design. If you use them, please comment! This is really an act of love for me since I have been out of primary for 3 years now (wow, I can't believe it!). If you would like them in a different language, let me know, if it is published by the church, I am usually willing to make it work. Also, please consider donating. Thanks, and enjoy! Good luck in Primary this year!



 Download

English
Binder Front 

Spanish:
Not Available Yet

Portuguese
Not Yet Available



Download
Binder Back

English

Spanish
Not Yet Available

Portugese
Not Yet Available




Spines

5 comments:

  1. We use your designs every year!! Thank you sooo much for your hard work and for sharing your amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs we use them every year.. .When is going to be available the Spanish version?
    Thak you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your adorable Primary Binder covers!! They are my all time favorite! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great and so beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete